Monday, April 2, 2012

How was your Conference weekend??

We watched general conference this weekend. I really loved it...well what I heard of it anyway...and I can't wait to re-listen to them all again over the next weeks. I really felt like they were all about families and really pertained to my life. Not that forgiveness, scripture reading and other things don't apply to my life. It just really reaffirmed to me that what I am doing (being a mom and wife and focusing on my family) is what I am supposed to be doing. And it is great. There are tons of things I need to improve on, and like I said, I can't wait to listen to all of the talks again so I can start working on what I need to!

This is what my house looked like on Sunday afternoon...
They both literally slept through the ENTIRE session. Hilarious! They must be related or something. Ha ha. Love you Rob!

3 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

It WAS a great conf. I, too, need to work on many things. They are great men who know what we need!

Rob said...

It was the allergies I tell you!

Laurel and Doug said...

ha! ha! Love that picture. Yes, I am thankful that we can re-listen to and read all the Conference talks. Between children and tiredness it's hard to take it all in at once. :)