Monday, June 4, 2012

Sadie's dance recital

Sadie had a dance recital two weeks ago and it was so fun to watch!  She did great!  My friend did her makeup for her because they are supposed to wear "dance makeup" to their performance.  I have like no makeup...so my friend with three girls in dance offered to do it for her.  Sadie was in heaven of course.  I am just so proud of her for doing so well!  I don't have a video to post yet, but hopefully soon.  For now...enjoy the pictures.

 Sadie was acting silly after her recital one our way to get ice cream!
 Before the recital.  Yes...this side of our house is pretty ugly!

 Special thanks to Crys and Alan for coming with us!  Sadie was so excited that they came to watch her and I loved the help!  Here is Crys with a sleeping Emery and Alan.  Ha ha.

Sadie loves to have all the attention so on her recital night...she was loving it!

1 comment:

lindsy said...

She's so pretty!