Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Emery and bubbles

 I just looked at these pictures and they made me laugh.  So I thought some people would enjoy looking at them too.  This was the first time Emery had gotten up close and personal with bubbles.  ha ha.










I love those faces!  ha ha.  And despite what her face looks like in the pictures, she really did like it.

And this is my latest score:
 A johnny jumper thing.  Brand new in the box for three dollars at a yard sale.  Last Saturday was a great yard sale day for me.  I bought a practically brand new plasma (wiggle) car for ten dollars, and a bunch of movies for the kids for around 7 dollars.  I think there ended up being about 7 dvds.  Awesome.  And this jumper thing that Emery and my other kids love.  SCORE!



3 comments:

Marissa said...

Those pictures are adorable! I really need to meet Emery one of these days...

lindsy said...

those pictures are keepers :) so funny

Shirl and Bill said...

Bubbles,,,,how cute...
And the jumper a great babysitter.......