Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hobble Creek Canyon

 WE went up the canyon to look at the pretty leaves a few Mondays ago.  The kids loved it and so did I.  I love the fall colors.  We got some pizza on our way and ate it there and then we all ran around looking for different colored leaves.  It was fun.

 I love this picture.  

 And this one.  That poor girl puts up with so much tackling...i mean hugging from her siblings.  I guess it comes with being a third child.

 Finally a normal picture.  You can totally tell Zac is yelling CHEESE at the top of his lungs.  ha ha

 Mr. fancy pants couldn't gag down any of our cheap pizza, so he ate his sushi instead.  Just kidding.  He ate pizza too.

 So did Emery.  She loved it.

And Zac is such a little ham these days.  He loves to make people laugh.  And if you laugh at something one time, he does it about 50 more times.  

I am kinda bummed that I forgot to take pictures of the colors of the leaves, but I guess we will just have to go again before all the leaves fall off the trees.
 


No comments: