Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Zac with the camera

Today, I was trying to get some cleaning done.  Rob brought the carpet cleaner in from the shed so I could clean the spot where Emery threw up on Christmas Eve.  I got it all set up and filled with water and soap.  I turned it on and the water was not working.  The carpet was dry.  So I spent a good long while taking it apart and trying to figure it out...which I didn't.   What I didn't know until I downloaded the pictures from my camera to the computer was that Zac was photographing the whole thing.  ha ha.  I don't know why I thought this was so funny, but I was laughing as I clicked through and looked at all of the pictures.  Here are a few favorites.  (because there were like 50...how did I not notice that he was taking these???)

 The first time turning it on...

 Hmm...the floor isn't wet.

 Here comes Emery to investigate...

 What is wrong with this thing??

 This has got to be my favorite picture.  ha ha.  He is sitting on the couch with his legs crossed relaxing, while the rest of us are in the background trying to figure things out.  

 Emery probably did something silly.

 Our snowflake garland.

 Zac's new car track thing that sticks to the wall.

 Still trying to figure things out...

 Maybe it is something under there.

Another attempt.  No good. I will have to let Rob look at it.  Until then, I won't put my face on the floor where Emery threw up.  :)

3 comments:

lindsy said...

He's good! The picture of his legs crossed and little toes while you guys are figuring it out is the best :)

Unknown said...

You have a budding photographer - maybe specializing in reality TV?

Shirl and Bill said...

That is so funny. Zac may be the next computer genius.