Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ducklings

So today I was out back with the kids and Rob was out front doing some yard work when I heard him call me and the kids to go out front.  We went out front and this is what we saw:


 Aren't they adorable!  I loved it!  The little ducklings were so cute.  They would follow their mom everywhere.  If she stopped, they would stop and crouch down in the grass.  If she nibbled on something in the grass, so would they.  We stood outside and watched them waddle all around for about 15 minutes.  I could have stayed out watching them for hours.  They are so cute!  So glad we got to see these little guys today!
 
 
On a completely unrelated note...we played with shaving cream the other day...
 
And then we took showers right after.  :)

2 comments:

lindsy said...

That is seriously adorable. Are those the ducks that are always in your front yard?!

Shirl and Bill said...

What a sight. Bet the kids just loved seeing them.