Sunday, June 2, 2013

Emery

 Our sweet Emery turned 18 months old yesterday.  I can't believe it!  So today was her first day in nursery.  I was going to just keep her with me in relief society for another week or two because she really is awesome during sunday school and relief society.  She would just wander a little bit, make friends with the people who sat next to me, munch on snacks and she would even lay down on her blanket if she was tired.  It was awesome.  My other kids were NOT as mellow as she is at this age. 

She is at such a fun age.  She will repeat pretty much any word that we ask her to say.  Most of the time it sounds just like the word, or sometimes not but she will always make sure whatever she says has the same amount of syllables as the word we said.  It is cute. 

Like I said, she is mellow.  She will entertain herself for long periods of time.  Sometimes I will find her just sitting downstairs by herself taking advantage of the fact that the other kids are upstairs.  She will just be playing quietly with any toy that she wants.  :)  We love her so much!  We think she is adorable! 


 She loves to drink the slip and slide water.  

 Closeup.  (Grandma, this was taken at the new splash pad in Springville.  It is so nice...I will have to do a post separately so you can see what it looks like.  It is great!)

 Emery hates the swings.  ha ha.  She loves to just sit in them and watch me push Zac and Sadie, but if I give her a little push, she will start crying until I take her out.  Silly girl.

 Just hanging out in the front yard.

Isn't she just a cutie!!!  We love her!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

I am jealous too...I can sort of picture that behind the station there, or the library??? Maybe you can find something up where you are close by. Love he pictures of the kids. Growing soooo fast