Monday, November 20, 2017

Witches at Gardner Village

Of course we had to visit the witches at Gardner Village again this year.  It's tradition!  We went with some friends.  This time we went on a Friday afternoon...usually I go in the morning before the shops are even opened and its not very busy.  It was so busy on a Friday afternoon!  Next year we will go back to our morning visit.  :)  It was still fun to see the witches and be with friends. 

They had this witch set up this year with a long broomstick for a photo op.  It was funny trying to get all the kids on the broom.  

Family!  I left Finley at home with Rob.  It was his last day of Paternity leave.  

Emery and her friend Maggie.

My kids are funny because they will find a spot and pose and tell me to take a picture.  I love it.  

I love that Gardner Village does this every year.. We will see if we make it to see the Elves this year.

No comments: