Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Random stuff from December

 It's been too long since I've updated this little blog...so I'm going to try to catch up so I can not feel so behind and stay caught up!  Here are some pictures from December:

 We tried a bigger wrap for Finley and somehow while Rob was holding her, it went up over her head like this...I just thought it was funny.  She slept for a long time like this!

 All the kids gathered around the computer.  Probably playing a game.

 She looks so tiny sleeping on me here.  

 A rare moment of brother/sister cuddling on the couch.  I'm assuming this was early morning Saturday cartoons.  

 A rare date night.  We went to a place where they cook your food right in front of you.  It was fun and delicious.  




 I love when it snows and if you look closely at the snowflakes they look like this.  So pretty!  I always show the kids when I notice this.  They think it is pretty cool.

 Zac built this little guy all by himself.  It is really nice that the kids are getting old enough to build their own snowmen.  I watch from the warm house holding Finley while they play in the snow.

 I may have already posted these pictures, but isn't Finley so cute?

 Riley playing My Little Pony.  

 Reading family scriptures.  We finally finished reading the Book of Mormon again so we get to go out to ice cream!!!


No comments: