Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Cow Whisperer

 Whenever I have to put fliers on our neighbors doors about an upcoming neighborhood activity, I always enlist the help of my kids.  It's great.  I give them a stack of papers to hang on the doorknobs and they run ahead and do the work, while I push the stroller and sip water from my water bottle.  They are great little helpers and they love helping with these kinds of jobs.  This time, we stopped at a field near our house to see the cows.  They were all really close to the fence which normally doesn't happen.  So Emery stopped and started calling the cows over....and they totally came!!

 Maybe they thought that she had food or something, but they all slowly wandered over to where we were standing.

 They didn't get super close because there was an electric wire.

By the time we left most of the cows were lined up looking at Emery.  ha ha!


No comments: