Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I think they might be real ninjas!

 We took the kids to a ninja warrior kids obstacle course.  It was so fun!  I loved seeing them try and try to do things that they normally wouldn't get to.  They all got really sweaty.  It was pretty nasty.  But they all amazed me at what they could do.  I couldn't get very many pictures because they were all too blurry.  They wouldn't be bothered to slow down for a picture.  Ha ha. 
 Emery climbing a wall and Riley was falling backwards into that foam pit with her friend Levi.

 Then they built towers.

 Sadie hung out with her friend London.  They were nice to take a break so I could get a picture.  It was a fun time.  Grandma Kevan was there with us and helped me and Rob keep an eye on all the kids.  

 She also got the kids these fun shirts.  

Also, I think my kids might actually be ninjas.  Because I often find them like this. 


 Also one day Zac was climbing up the door frame.  I was in the kitchen and I heard Rob say "if you can climb up on top, then I'll give you 100 dollars."  He didn't think he could do it.  HAH!  These two sure proved him wrong and we were out 200 dollars.  We actually changed the deal a little bit to where they got 20 dollars and then we took them to activities that added up to 100 dollars.  I was shaking my head when he said that.  



While they were up there I told them to dust and vacuum.  :)

3 comments:

Rob said...

Not one of my proudest moments, heh. I was pretty pleased they did it though. Very brave!

Laurel said...

Good job putting them to work up there! ;)

Carrie Selin said...

$100 is a great motivator. I might have made it too! Ha ha