Monday, December 31, 2018

Reading the Book of Mormon in 85 days

In the October session of general conference, President Nelson invited all the women to read the Book of Mormon before the end of the year.  I finished it on December 30th.  :)  It wasn't always easy to find the time to read it, but I did it.  I think this is the fastest I have ever read it and I now have a better understanding of the timeline and the stories all went together more clearly in my mind.  I love this book and I loved realizing how much it talks about our Savior.  I have come much closer to Jesus Christ this past year through trials and reading this book.  I know Christ lives and loves us and wants us to be happy.  I'm grateful for this challenge and hope I will keep up with reading everyday out of this wonderful book. 

1 comment: