Saturday, December 29, 2018

Thanksgiving

 We had a great Thanksgiving this year.  We had Crys and Alan and Juniper over and Rob's brother Duncan was in town visiting as well.  It's always more fun with more people.  And it makes me feel like all of the cooking and preparation is worth it.  :)  We had a simple meal of Turkey, stuffing, salad, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, jello fluff and rolls.  It was so yummy and we got to eat the leftovers for a few days.  (the best part!!)

It was fun chatting with the adults, but I think my favorite part was holding my niece Juniper.  She is so cute!  I have had multiple friends tell me how cute she is from pictures they have seen.  I feel pretty lucky to be her aunt. 


 It was pretty easy getting dinner ready because Finley was occupied practicing her newest trick...getting into all the computer stuff!! 


 Cute baby Juniper.  She looked so cute in her little bonnet!

 My plate.  It was so yummy.  My mouth is watering just looking at this picture.

 Heaven!

 Everyone relaxing while watching uncle Duncan play nintendo after we ate.  Rob always blames the tryptophan for falling asleep after Thanksgiving. 


 Despite what this picture shows, she actually liked wearing this cupcake hat.  She looked so cute in it too!

I'm kicking myself for not remembering to take a picture of Uncle Duncan with all the kids before he left.  The kids were already at school when he woke up in the morning.  Dang!  But I did get this great picture of him and Rob and the two girls.  We miss you Duncan!

No comments: