Sunday, July 12, 2020

Canal and a project

 Went on a bike ride to the canal one day to take a break from school work.  I love the little canal path that is so close to our house.  There are a lot of fun trees to climb.  One day Zac and his friend rode over to the canal to play and then Zac came running inside.  "Braden is stuck in the tree!"  Ha ha.  I guess he had climbed too high and couldn't get down.  Ha ha ha!  So Rob had to go down there in the middle of a work meeting and guide Braden down.  When Rob got there, there was a lady from the senior housing right near there looking up in the tree.  She said to Rob "I think we will need to call the fire department!"  Ha ha.  Fortunately, it didn't come to that.  Rob was able to talk him through it.  He did stand underneath him in case he fell out so he could break his fall.  Fun adventures.

This is the perfect climbing tree.

These kids got muddy.

One of the kids wanted to take a panoramic picture.  

Here's the project we started



We dug all the plants and dirt out from in front of our bay window and we are going to pour cement so we can have a little porch area.  I'm excited.  

I wish I could sleep like this in the middle of the day.  She often just sneaks off and I find her like this in her bed.  Then I pay for it later because she doesn't go to bed until late.  But she looks so relaxed.  

No comments: