Monday, July 20, 2020

Flags and Summer Goals

 One Sunday, while Rob was at church, (we got to go for two weeks or so before they had us stay home again.) I decided to have the kids make summer goal posters.  They worked hard on them.

I love how they turned out.  I like to try to make mine perfect, but I like the imperfections way more than my "perfect" one.  

When we were done and Rob got home from church stuff, we walked over to the park to check out the flags.  They put them up every year and we love to go walk through them.  


 Something about seeing so many American flags makes me smile.  I love it.  It helps me to remember the sacrifices people have made so I can have the freedoms that I do.  

 Here is Emery already working on her summer goal.  She made these delicious cupcakes.  

And here is Sadie learning how to make something out of wood.  

No comments: