Monday, October 24, 2022

Finley's Birthday

Finley has been telling me what she wanted for her birthday since the day after her birthday last year!  Every time we were at the store she would find half a dozen things she would want for her birthday.  :)  Even though she didn't get nearly the amount of things she's asked for over the last year, she had a great birthday.  She is just so fun to have around.  She's always making us all smile.  She is sensitive and quick to apologize, especially if she accidentally hurts me or someone else.  She started preschool this year and she's pretty timid until her best friend Lily gets there.  Then they hold hands and Finley runs in with her.  It's adorable.  She is constantly singing her made up songs and dancing around the house.  We sure love our Finley!  

She got her own helmet.  Now her and Riley have matching helmets.  

We got this book from the library and Finley said she wanted this cake.  I think Sadie and Emery did a fine job recreating it.  ha ha

Birthday girl.  5 years old.

Love these kiddos of mine.

This is her face while we're singing happy birthday.  

Blowing out the candles.

I think she had a great birthday.  I often heard her telling her siblings that "I get what I want today because it's MY birthday!"  

No comments: