Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend!

Well this weekend has been so fun! Our families came to town for Sadie's blessing and we had the annual Easter Egg Bash. The Easter Egg Bash consists of rolling hard boiled eggs at each other and whichever one cracks is out. It is a lot of fun i must say...except now we have about 20 hard boiled eggs that we need to eat. I was dethroned this year by my sister-in-law Shanna, but it was still loads of fun. I was out right near the beginning but Rob made it pretty far. I love having my family around. It is always sad to say goodbye to them. Anyway...here are some pictures of the events of the weekend.

This is me with my egg...It got broken shortly after this picture was taken.



Rob and his demolished ASU egg. I guess he should have written BYU on it. He might have had better luck.



The champion with her trophies!


Rob and I with our beautiful little Sadie in her white dress.


BIG SMILE! She has been smiling more and more lately...I love it!


Since I used to work at the MTC, I got to go see my little brother who is there right now. He entered the MTC on my due date so I wasn't there when he got there...so i got to go let him meet his niece. All of the missionaries were jealous that he got to hold her. :)


Four generations.


Us in our cool headbands getting ready to dominate at the Easter Egg Bash.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Lindsey-I love your blog! Sadie is adorable, and your egg-racing headbands are amazing. :)