Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Patrick's Day!

So I guess St. Patricks day was officially on the 15th this year because of something...not many people knew I don't think, but we dressed up on Saturday for it anyway. Sadie had on her cute little onesie that my friend Stacie got for her. So we decided to take pictures. The thing is, we kept putting it off later and later in the day, and I was holding her and felt an explosion in her pants...quickly I checked to make sure I was clean and noticed that her onesie got some bathroom materials on it. So I yelled for Rob to get the camera so we could snap some quick shots before it was too late. :) They turned out pretty cute.






Sadie also took her first steps this past week and we just happened to capture it on video... check it out!


In other news...We got a washer and dryer!!!! Hooray! No more Laundromat! I can't even express how excited I am. he he

2 comments:

lindsy said...

Cute =) I think Ben had Matt doing the same thing. Enjoy it! They figure out how to start running way too fast!

Lindsay said...

That is adorable! We need to see you guys...and baby Sadie SOON!