Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My First Blog!

I did it! I made a blog. I don't really know what I am doing yet, but I'm excited to keep everyone posted on what is going on in my life.

We are currently very busy and sleep deprived...but we are loving every moment spent with our little girl. She is the most beautiful baby we could ever ask for. We are so blessed to have her in our life! Last night and today have been kind of rough. Sadie woke up at around 1 this morning and hasn't slept well since then. She finally went to sleep for a good long nap at 4 ish when Rob got home from work. I love that girl!

Speaking of rob...He surprised me yesterday with flowers! He is the greatest! He got me three gerberdaisies (i don't know how to spell it) and they are so pretty! He is the best husband in the whole world!

We are planning to bless Sadie on Easter Sunday because that is when all of our family will be in town. WE are so excited to see them and have all the grandparents meet Sadie!

3 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

That tricky daylight saving time will get you every time. You guys need to get out more often. No more excuses - Saidie or no Sadie. Actually Rob does go to work, right? He has NO excuse for not knowing about it! Ha. She certainly is a cutie though.

Carrie Selin said...

That tricky daylight saving time will get us Arizonians every time. You guys need to get out more often - for sure. No more excuses - Sadie or no Sadie. Actually Rob does go to work, right? He has NO excuse for not knowing about it! Ha. Sadie certainly is a cutie though.

Kevin_Amold said...

Sheesh, Mom's leaving multiple comments.