Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 Months


Sadie is ten months old as of last Saturday and man oh man she is keeping us busy. Here is a list of things that she can do:

-She can stand all by herself for as long as she wants to.
-She can walk a little bit...see the video.
-She babbles and smiles and laughs a lot.
-She gets into everything!
-Her favorite places to play are on our bed(which makes me nervous because it is like 4 feet off the ground) and the couch. She will just crawl and jump and try to walk on the soft cushions.
-She eats all kinds of things, and she tried crepes and loved them.
-She loves loves Loves it when her dad comes home from work. She gets all excited and happy.
-And drum roll please....she can SNAP her fingers! It even makes a sound like when anyone else snaps her fingers. It is so funny. We love it!




Yes I know I sound silly...I don't know why I even put these videos on here...I guess it is so her grandparents can see how cute she is. :) Also, I realize that it is probably pretty dangerous for her to be walking with a candy cane in her mouth...especially since our neighbor just had an accident that left him with a hole in the back of his throat, so I think I won't let her do that anymore. And, sorry that it is so shaky near the end. My bad.

2 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

You could at least give her a baby candy cane that is stubby. But that walking is looking good. She just gets up in the middle of nowhere and is able to get going again. Such motor skills!

Anonymous said...

Marissa and I watched the video of Sadie and we can not believe she is already walking! That is amazing! She is sooooo cute! :)