Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving with my family. My parents came up from Arizona and stayed with us. It was fun to have them around. Sadie just loved the attention so much that she DID NOT want to take a nap. Ever. It is pretty comical now that I think about it. She wasn't really grumpy ever, just when I went to put her down she would scream and scream. Sheesh.

We all ate at my house and had fun throughout the week. I'm thankful for my family! They are so awesome. We have so much fun when we all get together. It will be even more fun when my little brother gets back from his mission. We all miss him!


Here is Sadie all bundled up to play frisbee golf.


All ready to play some frisbee golf!


My mom was trying to teach Sadie how to give kisses. This is what she would do. Cute.



Here we are ready to go bowling. I'm no good, but it was fun to be there with my family.


Taking the lids off these containers with her teeth is still one of Sadie's favorite things to do.

2 comments:

Kevin_Amold said...

I look like I"m 40 years old in that pic.

Rob said...

Lindsey, you are such a Babe.