Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh how I love Christmas time

Rob and I wanted to spend some time together without Sadie, so we were going to go see the Christmas program up in Salt lake last Thursday. Well, we didn't end up seeing the concert, but it was a good thing because we got to hang out with some friends that we hadn't seen in a while. It was a lot of fun. We just met up at my old roommate Holly's house and went to see the temple lights. They were so beautiful! I had never seen the lights in Salt Lake before so I really enjoyed it. Thank goodness Rob's Aunt lives nearby so we always have a free parking spot! There were no parkings spots anywhere...it was pretty crowded downtown that night.

Anyway, after the lights, we went to Holly's house and had hot chocolate and cookies. Actually, everyone else did. We left because of the worried mom that I am to get home to Sadie, who was sleeping soundly. Good job Evan and Shanna for putting her down for the first time without mommy and daddy. They are great babysitters!







No comments: