Thursday, January 1, 2009

Update on walking

So about a week and a half ago I posted a movie of Sadie walking. Well here is an update. She loves to walk anywhere and everywhere. The funniest is watching her try to walk on our bed or something that is not flat like the floor. But she loves it. She mostly walks now...she doesn't crawl as much although crawling will get her somewhere faster. She likes to try to walk everywhere.

Another cute thing is she now likes to have her blanket with her all the time. Before, she just liked the blanket and would play with it if you gave it to her. But yesterday, we were both sitting on the couch and she tried to crawl off. I stopped her and wouldn't let her so she started throwing a fit. Seriously. She did the corkscrew and whined until I finally let her off, knowing she would just want to come right back on when I put her down. Much to my surprise, she crawled away to the other side of the room, so I continued reading my book. But before long, she was back wanting on the couch. I realized that she just wanted to go get her blanket because hs had her blanket in hand trying to crawl back onto the couch. It was cute.

Enjoy the video. I laugh everytime I watch it. My favorite parts are when she stumbles a little bit. SO CUTE~!

1 comment:

evans said...

Is she stumbling?... or dancing?