Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HAIR!

Sadie is finally starting to fill the top of her head with HAIR! I am actually glad that she wasn't born with a head full of hair because I really don't know how to do hair. If you know me, you know that I always have my hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Anyway, Sadie's hair is still too thin to put any kind of clip or ponytail in it, but I like to try. She does NOT like it thought. She will pull and pull until that ponytail is out. Here are some pictures of after she got her rubber band out. She is so proud of herself.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your updates! Sadie is adorable and I'm sorry she was sick. She is growing up way too fast!

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

She looks like Robert when she frowns and like you when she smiles:)
She is delightful!

Heidi said...

I love the hair-do! Lily used to do the same thing.