Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sigh...silly girl.

Earlier today, I was on the computer and Rob was doing some overtime work. I hadn't heard Sadie for a while, but figured she was out with her dad. So i went out to check and he had no idea where she was. Wherever she was, she was being extremely quiet. I began searching for her when I heard the sound of plastic crinkling coming from my room. I found her crouched over a basket that had some Easter candy my mom had given me while she was here and I could tell her mouth was full. In her hand was a thing of lifesavers that hadn't been opened yet, but the top was gnawed off and a few lifesavers were obviously in her mouth. I also could smell that she had eaten my last reeses peanut butter cup (grrr...) and who knows what else. By the time I cleaned her mouth out, I found half of the Reeses wrapper, a whole almond (from a hershey's kiss with almonds she had eaten) and two lifesavers. Sheesh. That stinker!

PS. More posts soon to come about our Easter egg bash and our trip to Arizona!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Hi there! It's been awhile and I had no idea you had a baby too. I'm glad that you found me.