Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just for now...

I have lots of things to post...but I have been too lazy to take the pictures off of my camera. I figure I better do that today though because my parents are coming and then I will be going down to Arizona for a week. So I will need lots of space to take new pictures. So be looking for a new post later today with lots of pictures. For now, I just have a couple I wanted to post.

I have been on a crocheting kick lately. Seriously every night right after Sadie goes down I crochet until I am falling asleep or until it is really late. :) I haven't taken pictures of everything I have made but this is one of my favorites. I found a really cute pattern for this bracelet online...I can't remember where. But I love it. I am working on multiple other ones of different colors so I can have one to wear everyday. :) It was super simple and fast to make. I love it.





It is really amazing how many patterns I have found on etsy that I want to buy. Seriously. I have a whole folder with about 30 bookmarks of patterns I want to buy. I think this one is first on my list though because there is a pattern for babies, toddlers all the way up to adults. I think it would be so cute for sadie and I to have matching little shoes. He he. I also love this one.

But that will just have to wait till next month...or until we get our tax return...

5 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Ok, your bracelet is super cute. Also, I usually hate crocheted shoes because they always look like something gross that nobody should ever actually wear (like grandma slippers or something), but I went and looked at those pictures and they are really really cute. Please let me know when you learn how to make them so I can learn too. Seriously- so so cute.

Lindsay said...

Those are so cute-and so useful! I didn't know that you knew how to crochet. Wow!

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

I love the bracelet. I found several patterns and ideas on etsy that I like. those slippers do not look easy. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute! How long have you crocheted?

Katie said...

That is an awesome bracelet! My mom is in town (she crochets a lot) and I showed your picture to her and she showed me how to do it so I'm going to make one too! I've only ever crocheted blankets and hotpads so it will be fun to try something new. Cool!