Sunday, April 26, 2009

Graduated!


Well, this last week was graduation for BYU. I got to attend to watch my brother and sister in law walk into the Marriot Center in the cap and gowns. I could have walked and kinda wish I would have, but it was neat to be there in the audience too. I am so glad that I have my bachelors degree and I really loved all the years I spent at BYU. The classes I took online were hard to get done because I was kept busy by our little Sadie, but I am so glad that I finally finished!

My mom took pictures of me in my high school cap and gown because I wasn't walking. The paper that is supposed to be my diploma is actually my boarding pass rolled up. Anyway...I'm glad to be done with school!

8 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Yay yay yay! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Linds! That is so great!

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

Way to go, you are wonderful!

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!

Chad and Bekah said...

Woot woot!!!!! Congrats Lindsey =)Graduating and having a little one in tow -- that's an accomplishment.

lindsy said...

hey, congratulations
that must feel sooo good to be done

Lindsay said...

Way to go Lindsey...way to be EXTREMELY hard core!

Rob said...

Babe, you're such a smart Babe.