Sunday, September 13, 2009

I really need to blog more!

I have been really lazy lately. It seems like I haven't been doing anything with my time these days except sleeping, cleaning and playing with sadie. I haven't picked up any of my craft stuff even though I really want to. I feel like I don't want to make a huge mess just to have to clean it all up before Sadie wakes up. Anyway...

I thought I would try to do better starting today! My parents came to town for about a week and a half and we loved having them. They always think they are just taking up space but it is just so great to have them here. Sadie loves all the attention. And we ate really good while they were here too! :) Here are some pictures of their visit.



She loved playing with uncle Scott. Well, I don't know how much she actually played with him, but she loved to give him everything that she found on the floor.


Grandma and Sadie playing in her "pool".


Grandpa and Sadie sharing some twizzlers.


Family picture after church. Sadie was not too happy.


The night my parents came, my Dad treated us to some frozen custard. Sadie really enjoyed eating it, but I think she enjoyed feeding it to everyone else even more!

Well, they have only been gone for about 6 days, and we already want them to come back!

1 comment:

Holly-O said...

really cute picture of you guys after church. even with sadie not smiling, it's adorable!