Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hair cut for Zac

Zac's hair was getting a little bit long...so I decided one morning before church that I needed to cut it. I did it by meself which was kinda hard, but I distracted him with a cookie...so it went ok. Near the end was a struggle, but we got it done.

Here are the before and after pictures...


Sorry this one is totally blurry!



And this one is kinda silly, but it shows how long his hair was getting.


And here are the after pictures...


Tada! Isn't he handsome??


Now if I could only get him to smile for pictures we will be in business!

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Zac, you are looking like a young man. Also love the cute faces!!!

lindsy said...

So cute! Nice job. I always turn on a cartoon when I give haircuts. Then just turn the chair and they turn their head automatically :) I always had to give Wyatt a candy to suck on too.