Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank you pinterest

I love pinterest...probably spend too much of my time on that site pinning lots of great ideas. That is where I found this awesome project!



It is just 4 pillows in an envelope type pillowcase that I sewed. It was so easy and fast. I love it. And the kids love them too!

They can lounge and watch a movie or read books on them...but this is how they are used most of the time in our house:


An instant house. So fun. The kids love them! You should have seen me at walmart trying to carry 8 pillows with three kids in the cart. There were pillows stuffed in the cart, under the cart and I was carrying like three. And Emery was crying. So funny. Oh well...I survived.

Speaking of Emery...she is as cute as can be. Here is a picture of her in the famous bear suit!

5 comments:

Kevin_Amold said...

I LOVE me some bear suit!!

Katie said...

sweet! This was one of those projects I've pinned too and wondered how easy it would really be--now I know! Totally doing this now! They turned out great!

Carrie Selin said...

Neat idea - any kid would like those. Cute bear too.

Shirl and Bill said...

What a great idea. Isn't that Emery a doll. Can't wait to see her and Sadie and Zac and you guys too!!

SANDY said...

Hola hijo,como estan? que hermosos estan los tres nenes!!la pequeña muy parecida a Lindsey,las fotos del blog son tan lindas y super comicas algunas como la de los disfraces y tu "confucion" :) como paso Sadie su cumple?? con Ale le mandamos mjes mediante tu facebook pero no lo tenes mas que paso? Un enorrrrme abrazo a lios cinco, les amo!! <3