Friday, February 3, 2012

Many faces of Emery

Emery is 2 months old! Hooray! I visited a friend the other day and she was like "it seems like 2 weeks ago you were still pregnant!" and she is totally right! Time just flies by. But we love our little Emery so much. Sadie tells me all the time that Emery is her most favorite in the family. ha ha. She had her 2 month check up yesterday and she is in the 75th percentile for weight and height. Nice. Here are some pictures....A lot of them.






Isn't she a cutie!? I just realized that most of the pictures of Emery that I have are of her in that little bouncer chair. It's funny because she spends hardly any time in there...but when she is in there i have both hands free and I don't have to worry about the other kids jumping an her or anything like that, so I take the opportunity to take pictures. Ha. We sure do love her!

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Those pictures are darling. What a cute smile. Can't wait to see her and Zac and Sadie.....

Shirl and Bill said...

Do I see some little dimples in those cute cheeks?