Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Almost four months!

I really can't believe that Emery is almost four months old. She will be on April 1st. Crazy! She is such a sweet baby. She is just all smiles almost all the time. When she starts to fuss, I know that she is tired, so I wrap her up and she goes right to sleep. She is so tolerant of big kisses and hugs from the other kids and the occasional ball hitting her in the face while she is in the bouncer chair. Ha.

I told Rob the other day that this was probably mean, but when Emery cries, like really cries, I sometimes just hold her and watch her for 30 seconds or so because she hardly ever cries and it is cute when her little lip curls up. Then I put her to sleep or feed her to make her happy. Honestly that only happens a couple times a week and I can always calm her down quickly. She is such a sweetie. I just knocked on wood so that I didn't jinx myself or her by writing this post. :)

here are some pictures I took just yesterday:

Getting a little fussy after I took about 50 pictures of her. ha ha. Love that face.

Pre-sneeze.



Zac LOVES to hold her. He is so sweet too because he just constantly giggles and gives her kisses when he is holding her.

And she loves being held by him.

Sadie loves her too...she mostly loves to tell me to take their picture together.


And here is her latest trick:



3 comments:

Rebekah Byron said...

The eyes! I can't get over her pretty, big eyes!

Shirl and Bill said...

Blowing bubbles Emery!!

Laurel and Doug said...

Emery is such a beautiful baby! (and has anyone else noticed that captchas seem to be getting more and more difficult to decipher?!)