Thursday, March 8, 2012

Emery's baby blessing

Last Sunday we blessed our sweet little Emery. She really is the sweetest baby. She will smile at anyone and everyone that looks at her and she doesn't really cry unless she is tired. She goes 4 hours between eating and 7 or 8 at night time. And don't even think about trying to get her to eat when she isn't hungry...she will cry and yell at me until I stop. It took me three months to figure out that she doesn't need to eat every three hours. Ha!

Anyway, her blessing went great. Rob's family came for a really quick visit to see the blessing and that was fun. And it happened to be my birthday too! I got some nice shampoo, a Zumba skirt, a nice bracelet from a friend and Rob got me an ipod touch and a cake decorating set. Now I just need a kitchenaid mixer so I can make some good cakes and we will be set! :) Thanks to all who celebrated my birthday with me...the best gift was being able to be with family and blessing our baby girl.

Here are some pictures in random order from the day.


Sadie got some footed pjs which she has wanted for a LONG time. Thanks Grandma! She loves them.


My crazy kids after birthday cake. Love their cute faces!


We left the cake on the table and when Zac was being too quiet while I was feeding Emery, this is how I found him. Ha.


Sneaky kid!


Emery in her outfit. The bonnet a friend from our ward made for her. It is a hanky folded up so she can take it to the temple with her on a wedding day. She didn't end up wearing it during the actual blessing because she didn't like it, but at least we have a picture!





Zac made himself comfy during dinner one day. It was pretty funny.


Our family of FIVE. So weird to say that! I wish I would have put the blanket down for the picture...I forgot it was there...oh well.

It was a great day and thank you to all the friends and family who were there to celebrate with us!

3 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

Wow, this blog post makes me miss your family so much! The kids are cute and that makes your family cute too.

lindsy said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!! Emery is so sweet!

Shirl and Bill said...

Yeah, 5! So cute. Can't wait to see you all. Emery is such a doll. They are all cute