Saturday, March 24, 2012

BYU softball game

I got a text from Rob on Friday saying that there was a BYU softball game that night and asked if I wanted to go. YES! So we took the kids to the game. The weather was great and the kids loved it. So then they said there was a game today at 3:30...so of course we went to that one too! It was a blast. I love watching softball, it brings back memories of my softball playing days.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. And Cosmo was there. Bonus. Except at first Sadie was scared of him...she wasn't watching the game, she was watching where Cosmo was to make sure he didn't sneak up on her. It was pretty funny. But then I went over to a less crowded section to feed Emery and I looked over to see Sadie and Zac giving Cosmo high fives. After that, she wasn't scared of him anymore.

We hope to go to more games this season!


We were sitting right behind home plate. There weren't a lot of people there...

Cosmo! Zac looks a little weary in this picture, but he was smiling and saying cheese right before I snapped it!
On our way to the game. And those suckers my mom sent us for Valentine's day. They lasted such a LONG time. Seriously. Sadie was eating it the whole time we were at the game.

And this is what Emery did...well, she slept most of the time, but then she happily tried to eat her fingers.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys got to go. I'm bummed they don't come to Colorado anymore. So next time you go, cheer loud for me! :)

Shirl and Bill said...

Kids love doing things like that. So they'll look forward to Kozmo again.