Saturday, March 31, 2012

Three things that turned into five

1. The kids (meaning Zac and Emery) got hand foot and mouth disease. A very mild case that went away rather quickly. But I had never heard of it before...so that was interesting.

Zac and Emery's feet...you can't really see Emery's spots, but you can kinda see Zac's. He called them his "bumps". He he.


2. Zac is a big boy!

We converted the crib to a bed! Hooray. And so far (knock on wood) the transition is going SOOOOOOO much better than it did for Sadie. The only time he gets out of bed is when Sadie is in there egging him on. At naptime when she isn't in there, he does great!

3. Sadie made Emery laugh...and I caught it on camera.






4. I know this is titled three things...but I just found another one. This is Emery when she looks in the mirror. So funny. But the hilarious part of this video is at the very end when you see that Emery has a good hold of Sadie's hair. I keep telling her not to get too close. ha ha.





5. And now I feel bad that this post doesn't have anything about Sadie in it...so here is a little funny thing that happened this morning. We have been telling Sadie about General Conference all week so she was excited about it. Mix that with her excitement for St. Patrick's Day a few weeks ago and you get " Mommy!!! Is it St. Conference day???!?!" Yes. She really asked me that this morning. Man...I have cute kids!

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

I love the blogs about the kids.....every time Billie hears a baby sound she comes running like she's missing something and looks at me like, what is it?
Billie will be 7 years old in a couple of weeks!

Laurel and Doug said...

Oh no! Emery got it too?! I am so sorry and I hope that you didn't get it form Andrew! I thought we'd kept him quarantined pretty well, but you never know. I'm glad it was a mild case, at least - Andrew's was pretty bad.