Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Zac's last day of Preschool

 Zac has also been done with preschool for a few weeks, but I am just now getting around to posting about the end of the year party.  We did a neighborhood swap preschool this year with Zac.  I was a little nervous about how he would like it, but turns out he loved it!  I am so glad that I did it.  So I was in charge of the end of the year party.  We made graduation hats out of paper, and then went outside for some water activities.  I got them each a squirt gun and wrote letters on the ground.  Then they had to pick a letter out of the jar and run and find it and squirt it until it disappeared.  The kids had a blast...the only problem was that when they pointed their guns at the ground, the water wouldn't squirt out.  Thank goodness I had bought some sponges!  we switched to sponges and that went much better.  :)  Then we ate ice cream sandwiches and gave out their "diplomas".  It was a lot of fun. 

 All the kids with their water guns!

 This was after we switched to sponges.  Much faster results.  

 Zac with his graduation hat.  So cute!

All the cute preschool kids!  So fun!

No comments: