Monday, October 20, 2014

Fondue


 The photo above is random, but since there aren't many of me on the blog, I figured I would throw it in there.  Rob took it randomly one day.

I borrowed a fondue pot from my friend so we could have fondue as a family one night.  I used this recipe and it was delicious.  We cut up some homemade crusty bread, some broccoli, carrots, green beans from our garden and some apples.  The bread was the most popular choice but Sadie actually ate lots of veggies too.  Zac and Emery weren't very fond of the fondue.  ha ha.  But it was a fun dinner. 

 We used the rule of kissing your neighbor on the cheek if you dropped your food into the pot (from the post where I got the recipe).  Emery did a lot of cheek kissing.  ha ha

 Sadie really enjoyed the fondue.  We will have to try a chocolate one sometime before I return my friend's pot!  :)  

 Zac dipped this piece of bread and then took one bite of it.  I think that is all he ate for dinner.  

Rob especially enjoyed the cheese fondue although he said he would rather just eat the cheese plain instead of melting it.  ha ha.  


1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

I always miss your post when 2 or more get put on close together. This one looks yummy. Plus I bet everyone would really love the chocolate variety fondue. Let me know how it turns out too.