Thursday, October 9, 2014

Witches Brew Ha Ha




My friend and I ran a 5K!!!  We signed up for a 5k near my house called the "witches brew ha ha".  We were supposed to dress up like witches and run or walk along a fun river trail.  It was pretty disorganized, and the running trail was really skinny so it was hard to pass anyone or let people pass you, but it was tons of fun.  Laurel and I ran the whole way (which was my goal since I had only run up to 2 miles since I had Riley) so I was happy.  My neighbor did some cool face paint on me for fun.  Rob kept telling me "Lindsey I can't take you seriously with that face paint on!"  ha ha  It was funny.  Now we just need to find another 5k to do soon!  :)


 The trees had some pretty purple lights in them.  You can't really see it in the pictures though.  

 They also have fun witch decorations all around.  We only saw a few of them.  We will have to go back in the daylight to see more!

Thanks Laurel for running with me!  Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

ha! ha! That really was fun. Maybe we can find a Thanksgiving race and dress up like turkeys (brown, yellow and orange tulle...). :) Kidding, but we do seem to find fun races that we can dress up for. Let's do another one soon!

Unknown said...

244Awesome face paint, makes me wanna go run!...haha, jk'n :)