Monday, October 20, 2014

Random things

 We went out to eat the other day and a lady came by and asked the kids if they wanted her to make them a balloon.  Good business trick...the kids had already said yes and she was halfway done with the first princess before I could object.  Then I read her nametag that said "I work for tips".  grr.  So I checked my purse and had NO cash.  She didn't take cards.  So we got free balloons.  I felt a little bit bad about that, but it serves her right!  She didn't really give us a chance to say no.  ha ha

 This cutie turned three months old last friday.  Can't believe she has been with us for three months!

 Soccer ended.  I think the kids really enjoyed it and we will probably sign them up for soccer in the spring as well.

 Sadie was so excited to get her very first trophy.  

And here is another cute picture of Riley.  She makes us all smile.  She laughed for the first time last week and we managed to catch it on camera.  I posted it on my instagram.  I haven't been able to make her laugh since.  


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Was the balloon-tying incident at IHOP? We had a similar experience a year or so ago. Pretty annoying!