Monday, December 29, 2014

Babysitting William

 A few weeks ago Taylor needed someone to watch William for her one day while she went to work.  I offered thinking "I can have twins for a day".  (William is exactly two weeks younger than Riley)  I prepped myself the night before thinking "Ok Lindsey, you can handle one day of crying....it won't be that bad!"  And I was right!  In fact, there was hardly any crying at all!  It was great! 

Zac and Emery really helped a lot by playing with William and Riley while I was busy with the other one.  Zac was just so amazed that you could feed a baby from a bottle.  He kept saying "is that really milk???!"  He even gave William one of his bottles that day.  He loved it!  Makes me think I should invest in a few bottles and a breast pump!  ha ha.  Anyway, the day went very well I think in part because I offered a few prayers the night before that I would be able to handle it.  :)

 This is just a random picture of Emery.  I thought she looked really old sitting at the computer playing Elmo games.

 Here is Riley waiting for William to arrive.

 He loved this orange rattle/ball.  We actually have a pink one too so it was pretty cute when they were both trying to put one in their mouths.  

 Happy babies!


 Zac feeding William.  

 William was a tiny bit fussy while I was feeding Riley on the couch, so Emery and Zac kept him occupied with my ipad.  ha ha.

Then Rob got home from work and wanted to hold both babies.  He said "wow...how did my mom and dad do this???" (Rob is a twin...)

We love our cousin William and hope he comes over to play again soon!

No comments: