Monday, December 29, 2014

First big snow of the winter

 This year has been crazy warm!  I have been taking the kids for walks all through December which has been really nice.  But all Zac has been saying in the weeks leading up to Christmas is "I hope it snows on Christmas!"  And guess what!?  On Christmas morning, we woke up to snow!  It was a miracle!  :)  The kids were so excited.  And so was I.  I don't like driving in snow, but I have come to love it now that I have lived here for about ten years.  So the day after Christmas, we dug out all our snow clothes and went out to play in the snow.

 Duncan even joined us out there which the kids absolutely loved!

 Sadie being silly on the swings.  Love this girl!

 We even brought Riley out to experience the snow for the first time.  

 Here is Duncan getting hit by a snowball courtesy of his older brother Rob.

 Payback!

 All Emery did was eat it.  

And Riley tried some too.  She only had it in her mouth for a second.  It was a little too cold for her.

No comments: