Thursday, September 17, 2015

Color Run

 My friend and I signed up for the Salt Lake color run.  It's a 5k where at certain points through the run people throw colored chalk at you.  It was pretty fun.  I think I will definitely do this one again! 

 Had to get a picture of my gold tattoo.  I loved it!

 After we were done running.  Then we went to that stage area behind us and participated in a color throw.  You just count down and throw colored chalk in the air. The air was so thick with color we couldn't see inches in front of us.  ha ha.  It was fun.

This was after the color throw.  It definitely got us more colorful!

When I got home my kids thought it was weird that I was so dirty.  ha ha. 

2 comments:

lindsy said...

Is this the same friend that went to Paris with you?! So fun!

Laurel said...

Yay! Are you caught up on your blog now so you can start Paris? ;)