Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Random Summer Activities

 Here are a few pictures that we took this summer...


 I can't remember who got us these little BYU stickers for under your eyes but the kids had fun with them one afternoon.  They didn't last long though because the kids thought they were annoying.  :)

 If you ever leave the box of markers unattended...this is what happens!

 We finally dressed up as cows and got a free meal at Chick-fil-a.  It made for a nice evening picnic at the park.

 The kids are crazy and don't love chick-fil-a, but I didn't let any of those nuggets go to waste!!  

 Sometimes I see all of my kids together and I think "is that all of them??"  ha ha.  Yes, this is all of them.  And I love them.  

 Free slurpees at 7-11.  Fun day!  It was fun to go with friends.

These kids know how to put down a slurpee.  I can't ever drink a whole cup full.  I shared mine with Finley and I think she drank most of it!  :)

1 comment:

Rob said...

Look Mommi! I'm swimming in the markers! I call this the cutestroke. Kinda like the backstroke, only cute.