Saturday, June 1, 2019

Things that are cool

 This rainbow that I saw on my way home from grocery shopping.  It was amazing.  So I pulled over at the kids school to take a picture.  Nature is beautiful.

 Riley loves to play.  She sets up her toys and can play for a long time on her own.  Here, she set up all her little pet shop animals along the computer desk.  Cute.

 These guys were just hanging out on the bar one day.  Just chatting up there.  With Riley in the background on the trampoline.  ha ha

 One morning Rob fed Finley.  He gave her a bowl of cottage cheese and then went to take a shower.  A few HOURS later as I was cleaning up around the house and found this.  Finley's bowl of cottage cheese.  I was grateful that it landed like this and not upside down.   ha ha!  I guess she was done.

 We took the kids to Fiiz and got them a very sugary drink.  

 Our friend Lucy came over and when she was getting her shoes on to head home, Finley plopped herself down right in her lap.  It was really cute.

I have discovered the awesomeness of Crumbl Cookies.  So yummy.  And now there is one even closer to us.  We went to the grand opening and stood in the rain for a free cookie.  It was worth it!


No comments: