Thursday, February 19, 2009

My crafty side...

I love to be crafty, but let me tell you, it is really hard to find time to do this kind of stuff with a one year old. I started spending my evenings being crafty and I love it! Here are two things that I made for Sadie for her birthday/Valentine's day.


The first thing I made was a little dress out of fabric that I got for 50 cents a yard. It turned out really cute but it looks even cuter when it is on her...Scroll down if you don't believe me...



Here is a little pull toy that I made. I got this idea out of a book that I read. All it is is a couple of those cardboard frozen juice tubes with some beans inside covered with material. I think it is really cute and I think Sadie likes it.



Here is Sadie in her brand new dress...such a cutie!



5 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe you made that dress! It is so cute!!

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

You are brilliant and Sadie is adorable!

Aubrey said...

I made Aria the exact same pattern! I LOVE that dress! I almost want to do one for every age the pattern is SO cute! Congrats on finding your crafty side.Aria's is at http://aubreypettit.blogspot.com/2008/07/beautiful.html

Holly-O said...

Wow, great job with the dress! It is adorable on Sadie!

MOORE FAMILY said...

that is such a cute dress! I wish I could be that crafty. Makes me want to try and do something crafty though!