Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Roommate...my soulmate!

Well, many of you probably think I am talking about my husband Rob...and while he is my current roommate as well as my soulmate, I am talking about my previous roommate Holly. Her and I were roommates for 5 semesters. We had so much fun together. One of our friends "vic" said one night that we were soulmates...and so we started calling each other soulmates.

I have many memories of my friend Holly...here are a few of my favorite!

~The night that we made a video for Anthony and ate our yardstick of gum. Disgusting.

~The night we dressed up and ran around DT handing out candy and playing a flute thingy. We realized months later that we had taken pictures of people in our own ward. Kind of embarrassing.

~The times we would go to 7-11 for slurpies and buy pizza rolls.

~The picture slideshow we made in the stairwell of Uhall at DT . So fun!

But here is one of my favorite memories of being her roommate:

We were in our room one night and I was feeling the effect of the freshman 15, aka I needed to work out or eat less. I decided to start doing some sit ups on the floor. Holly looked over and was like...Lindsey you make me sick. Of course she said it in a joking way...but then she proceeded to take masking tape and tape me to the floor so that I would stop doing sit ups. It still makes me laugh out loud when I think of that night.

Anyway, I am glad that we still get to see each other every once in a while, but I do miss seeing her every day.

I love you Holly!

PS. I will post a picture tomorrow. Sadie is sleeping in the room where the computer holding all of my pictures is. :)

2 comments:

Holly-O said...

Hahaha. I laughed out loud remembering all of those. I forgot how hilarious and random we were. We had such good times! We really are soulmates. One day when we both have kids our children can be soulmates too.

Thanks for playing! I will think of something AWESOME to make you. And I promise it won't be a yardstick of bubble gum. Hahahaha. I'm going to go watch that video...

Chad and Bekah said...

I loved reading this! =)