Friday, February 6, 2009

Catch up...

It has been a while since I have posted anything interesting. I will try to catch everyone up on what has been going on here. First off, I finished my English class yesterday. I got a B+ in the class which I am very happy with since English isn't one of my strong points. So only one more final to take and I will have my degree! Hooray!

Rob and I went to the circus on monday evening with some friends. It was funny because we got a babysitter for Sadie...and we went to the circus without her. Ha ha. It was really fun. We saw people getting rides on elephants and there were some cool performances too. We had to leave early because it was going so late but I really had a good time.

Sadie will be a year old in one week from today. Crazy! She is so adorable and we love having her in our lives. She seriously makes me laugh all the time. She knows what bye bye means and she can kind of say it too...(bah bah) Whenever I say bye bye she walks over to her bedroom door and closes it so she can't see me anymore. Its hilarious. The video at the end of her when we were playing that game. I love the part when she is walking right toward me and then i say "bye bye" and she stops immediately and turns around to close the door. Cute!

I will have another post sometime soon hopefully with some more pictures and stories. For now, I think Sadie is trying to eat a penny, so I gotta go!


Here are some people who went on an elephant ride...The little harness thing started sliding to the side and the people were practically on the side of the elephant. Notice all the people surrounding the elephant holding the people up. Sheesh. Tense moment. Nobody fell off though.


Here is Rob and me. We had pretty good seats for all of the good stuff.



Here is Sadie after she had her first oreo. Yes, that mess is from one oreo.


Here is the video of Sadie being cute. If you listen close, she says hi. Enjoy!