Friday, March 20, 2009

When Daddy Calls

This is just too funny. Sadie has been doing this for a while now every time she hears any kind of beep. The microwave, the oven, a car honking outside or when the cell phone rings. She especially goes crazy when she hears the ring I have set for when Rob calls. It is so funny!





So when I made the last video, I had Rob call once before but she didn't have the same reaction she usually does. I think it was because we were outside...anyway, the cool thing about this video is when she picks up the phone and says "daddy". She totally knows it is him calling!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are two FANTASTIC videos. Sadie is getting so grown up and I love that she says Daddy. Too cute!

Shanna Selin said...

That first video was really funny!

Is Sadie eating that apple in the second video?

Anonymous said...

I love these videos! Sadie is growing up so fast!

Katie said...

That is SO cute! Man time flies, She's getting so big!