Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sadie Sadie Bo Badie

Well, my life has been good lately. We have been having a good time hanging out in the nice weather on the front grass. Sadie just loves being outside now that she can walk around and explore everything. She used to just walk around on the sidewalk, but she has discovered that she can go on the grass. A whole new world.... She loves it!

Rob and I are painting the downstairs apartment because the people that lived there moved out yesterday. We are going to miss them a lot because they became really good friends, but they only moved a few blocks away, so we will still see them. I love painting, but I don't know if I would ever want to paint our house while all of our stuff is in it. It is so nice that the apartment is empty and all we have to worry about is covering the carpet. Moving all the furniture out of the way would really add a lot of work. I'm still hoping to paint our place sometime...don't know if it will ever happen though. Oh well.

So Sadie is just learning new things everyday. It is so much fun to watch her grow and discover things all the time. Here are some things that she has "discovered" the past couple days.


She discovered our swimming goggles. She didn't really know what to do with them at first, but after I put them on me, she figured it out. Such a cutie!


This was my discovery of the week. She finally has enough hair to put a hair clip into! So exciting since I recently have been obsessed with making hair clips. It doesn't stay in very long though because she pulls at it. :(



The last discovery is the cutest in my opinion. Enjoy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! We are going to have to have a High School Musical 3 party sometime soon!

Lindsay said...

What a sweetheart. She's just moving right along doing what she needs to do-but doing the bellybutton thing for posterity sake. :)

A Thrifty Mom said...

Cute family, thanks for adding my site to your blog list!
Sarah
A Thrifty Mom