Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It is going to be a great day!

Well, it is currently 7:35 am and Sadie is still sound asleep. Hooray! It has been so long since she has slept this late. I personally don't mind waking up at 6 am to get her from her crib because I have always been an early riser. Some days Rob gets her and lets me sleep in. What a guy! :) But it is nice to have this time in the morning to just get things done without Sadie trying to turn the computer off on me. he he.

Well, at church on Sunday, there was a little boy sitting behind us that was about a month older than Sadie. Whenever he made a noise, Sadie would copy him. At first it was just high pitched squeals, but then he said the word "no". Now that is a word that Sadie knows. She would repeat "NO NO NO" over and over only to have him say it again and it went on and on. It was pretty cute.

Anyway, I think I am going to try to get some dishes done before Sadie wakes up. Have a great day!

Here are some pictures so this post isn't too boring!



3 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

Shee looks cute with the slobbery chin - I forgot about those days.

Heidi said...

It IS a good day when you can steal a little time to yourself. I'm not much of an early riser but I love it when the house is quiet at night and I can cross some things off my list.

Have a good day!

Oh & I'll send that recipe to you now.

Shirl and Bill said...

Just made my account so I can now comment on the blogs I read!